Call for an appointment
Please remember to send your sides and any taping instructions prior to your appointment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last minute audition? Need to book outside of regular office hours? No problem! We will do our best to accommodate emergency auditions during off hours. Call for availability.
We expect YOU to know ALL the following BEFORE your appointment:
· How to label the file? Ex: (Name_Role_Agent)
· How to frame your audition?
· What kind of slate is required?
· Any special requirements or instructions?
· What are all the email addresses needed to send your audition?
Before arriving at your schedule appointment, make sure you read the following:
· Notification of cancellation must be sent and acknowledged via email to: email@example.com
· Appointments require a 4-hour notice of cancellation. Cancellations less than 4 hours from your appointment time will incur a 50% cancellation fee. No call/No show, entire fee will be forfeited.
· If there is a TIGHT DEADLINE or quick turnaround, (Ex: your audition is scheduled at 10am and it is due at noon THE SAME DAY) please make us aware when scheduling! You will need to allow 5-10 minutes (depending on length of the audition) to edit and finalize your audition within your session time if you are expecting to get it within the hour.
Please Be prepared, Be professional, Be on time and Have fun!
Note: Your time starts at your scheduled appointment time.
Neumann TLM103 Microphone
Presonus Studio channel pre-amp
We use use ProTools and Adobe Audition